Player Satisfaction Agent
Alea is an award-winning leader in the online gaming field. We are dedicated to delivering fully licensed, multi-platform casinos to our customers, while offering high-performance gaming solutions and top-quality services to the marketplace.
Here at Alea we are building an awesome cloud-based casino engine, aiming to provide the best player experience in iGaming. As a cutting-edge technology start-up, we have also provided the first Virtual Reality Casino experience in the world.
Alea is growing fast, and that is why we are looking for a new Player Satisfaction Agent who will interact with customers in response to enquiries and complaints relating to products and services, as well as implementing proactive measures to ensure Player satisfaction. Customer contacts may be via e-mail, telephone, chat or any other communication tool.
What you will be doing:
- Driving activity through offers and campaigns
- Acquiring a good understanding and knowledge of our products, including the specific functions and tools of the casino and games
- Assisting our customers with financial, functional, technical problems and other enquiries.
- Working rotating shifts to handle the daily customer support workload
- Being up-to-date with promotions and special offers that we promote to our customers
- Reporting of urgent matters such as downtime and multi-user problems.
- Requesting assistance with requests that one is not able to solve him/herself and escalating where necessary
- Assisting the Risk & Fraud Departments with checks and processes.
- Assisting in tasks related to marketing campaigns such as translations of text
What do you need:
- Excellent Written and spoken English and preferably one of these languages: Swedish, German or, Finnish
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent Computer literacy skills, especially in web-based applications
- Strong administrative skills, with attention to detail
- An interest in iGaming or a willingness to learn
- Customer Service focused
- Results and target focused
- Strong sense of initiative
- Team player
- A competitive salary package based on your experience with a permanent contract.
- The possibility to grow and be part of the management of the company.
- An awesome flexible benefits package, including medical insurance, gym, fresh fruit every day.
- To join an international, young, and friendly work environment.