Product Owner Assistant - Internship, Barcelona
What you need to know about ALEA
ALEA Group’s mission is to provide the most innovative gaming playground, redesigning the way people experience online casino.
Founded in 2012, ALEA is now a multi-award winning B2C egaming operator and B2B provider, with its own casino, SlotsMillion, and game aggregator, ALEA Play. The company has three offices in Barcelona and Malta, including one dedicated specifically to VR.
SlotsMillion: we love slots!
We built SlotsMillion with the goal of providing players with the most exhaustive selection of slots in one place. However, our purpose was not only about quantity; it was about finding the best slots, discovering the hidden gems in the portfolios of even the most unknown software providers. That said, with a vast selection of 45 providers, including more than 2000 desktop and 1000 mobile games, we needed to offer players the most efficient and intuitive filtering system ever created in the industry.
On top of that, two years ago we created the first and - today still - only virtual reality casino in the world.
The industry unanimously recognized our spirit of innovation; for example, the renowned Online Casino Authority and Advocate of Fair Play, Casinomeister, named us “Best New Casino of 2015” just before we won eGR’s “Innovation of the Year” award in 2016.
Already licensed in Malta and the UK, SlotsMillion is expanding towards new markets and growth opportunities in order to share our passion for slots with our players.
Product Owner Assistant - Internship
ALEA and its products are growing fast; that's why we are looking for a new Intern to join our Product Management team.
You will be taught how to be a Product Owner in ALEA, contributing to design and develop new features for our products.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will write specifications detailed in stories, obtain mockups and UX sketches from the Designers and cooperate with developers to ensure excelet resutls.
- You will prepare development backlog and attend SCRUM meetings;
- You will create accurate documentation about our products;
- You will perform quality assurance tests;
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a logical thinker, you analyze and understand practical problems and you are able to identify and develop solutions accordingly;
- You have a good understanding of a website's technical structure: Database, Back-end, Front-end, and you have basic notions of User Experience;
- You are highly organized, details-oriented and you love to write accurate documents and specifications;
- You have excellent communication skills in English. You are able to interact and cooperate with diplomacy among multidisciplinary teams;
- You have a BA in Computer Engineering, Telco, Web Design or simal;
WHAT WE OFFER
- A 6 months internship full time contract (paid) which will be transformed in permanent contract;
- To learn and grow within a fast growing, young and dynamic environment;
- To work in the center of Barcelona, free coffee, fruit and juices.