Marketing - Campaign Assitant
What you need to know about ALEA
ALEA Group’s mission is to provide the most innovative gaming playground, redesigning the way people experience online casino.
Founded in 2012, ALEA is now a multi-award winning B2C igaming operator and B2B provider, with its own casino, SlotsMillion, and game aggregator, ALEA Play. The company has three offices in Barcelona and Malta, including one dedicated specifically to VR.
SlotsMillion: we love slots!
We built SlotsMillion with the goal of providing players with the most exhaustive selection of slots in one place. However, our purpose was not only about quantity; it was about finding the best slots, discovering the hidden gems in the portfolios of even the most unknown software providers. That said, with a vast selection of 45 providers, including more than 2000 desktop and 1000 mobile games, we needed to offer players the most efficient and intuitive filtering system ever created in the industry.
On top of that, two years ago we created the first and - today still - only virtual reality casino in the world.
The industry unanimously recognized our spirit of innovation; for example, the renowned Online Casino Authority and Advocate of Fair Play, Casinomeister, named us “Best New Casino of 2015” just before we won eGR’s “Innovation of the Year” award in 2016.
Already licensed in Malta and the UK, SlotsMillion is expanding towards new markets and growth opportunities in order to share our passion for slots with our players.
Alea is growing fast and this is why we are looking for a Campaign Assistant to support the Campaigns Department for our Malta Office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Handle the execution of campaigns related to communication with our customers (manual or automated) through different channels, including but not limited to email and SMS punctually and accurately
- Pay attention to detail, reporting errors or mistakes as well as general ideas for improvement to relevant departments
- Assist in research and development of campaigns, including the communication to different departments
- Update and upload content across all brand channels
WHO YOU ARE
- You have basic knowledge of Marketing principles
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal. Swedish, Finnish and or Norwegian languages will be considered an asset.
- You have knowledge in HTML
- You have perseverance, you are proactive and adhere to deadlines
- Proficient in Computer skills, especially in web-based applications
- You have strong administrative skills with attention to detail
- You are a Team Player
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary
- To join an international, young and friendly work environment;
- To work in a fast growing environment; Health Insurance, discounted Gym membership, Fresh Fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and snacks every day.